IT OUTSOURCINGWe can take over all responsibilities of an IT department
IT OUTSOURCINGGuaranteed response and intervention time
IT OUTSOURCINGYou will request our services only then when you will need
IT outsourcing means collaborating with an external company, which will be in charge will all related IT issues. Normally this type of activities are handled by a single employee in the case of a small company or by an IT department in the case of a medium to large company.
The advantages of outsourcing with us
You will end up all IT related issues – hardware and software and you will forget about performing repairs or configuration services. Also, you will benefit of free of charge consultancy and tech support.
- You will request our services only then when you will need.
- We can take over all responsibilities of an IT department
- You will benefit of well experienced and trained team by paying less than a single full time employee
- We assume all contractual obligations and we offer you a better control over the results you get.
- You will considerably reduce the operational and structural costs generated by the IT employees for salaries, training’s, equipment etc. Also, you won’t have to handle HR related issues.
- You benefit of customized IT outsourcing offers, based on your needs and demands.
- Guaranteed response and intervention time
- Consultancy of specialized hardware and software procurement’s.
- Personalized services
- Get a consolidated view of the IT infrastructure in your company
Outsourcing vs in house department
IT outsourcing is a very advantageous way in terms of quality over price compared to the creation and maintenance of an in house specialized department
A single employee, no matter of his experience and expertise, won’t be able to cover or aspects of the IT domain, while a specialized company is formed of a certified and qualified team which can cover more information. There will always be someone in our team who will be able to provide the suitable solution to your problems in a short turnaround time.
Cost efficiency aspects
An entry level employee in the IT department will generate approximately 2000 RON/month gross, to which you will have to add up costs on logistics, team buildings and other bonuses. By outsourcing these services you will save money which can be invested in other areas of your business
For example, a company needing 10 computers, 1 server, accessories and networking devices you will pay approximately 1000 RON/month – this is an amount three times lower than having a full time employee and which is VAT deductible.
IT outsourcing means development infrastructure
HR wise, it is rather difficult to organize a whole IT Department that can hold up to all market and technology requirements. If you hire too many people, we will have an over-sized IT team and realize that not all people will have 100% productivity. On the other hand, if you hire less people than needed, your employees won’t be able to handle all requirements. Therefore, IT outsourcing is able to offer you a scalable solution for managing the company’s IT processes. Our IT processes are structured as to allow permit you to constantly keep up with market and own business requirements.
By outsourcing IT services we will witness a severe cost reduction and you will have the guarantee that the quality will increase. You will benefit of services provided by a team with a vast experience, gained throughout resolving a high number of requests in a remarkable turnaround time.
By outsourcing the IT activities you will not have to worry about taxes, salaries because the money paid to our company will be less than half compared to your previous costs.
When it is recommended to outsource IT
A good reason for outsourcing the IT is when this activity has stopped being related to your core business profile. Therefore, by contracting us, you will eliminate the frequent problems that might come up with the PC network, IT equipment, software produces, etc. Also, you will have considerable less costs with your own IT department or you can even totally eliminate it.
We will take over all responsibilities of your IT department and this way allow you to handle business-related issues.
Another scenario in which it is recommended to which to an outsourced IT service is when you consider that you need a better know-how consultancy. As you already know, IT is an exponentially developing topic and it often constricts companies into having more and more experienced personnel.
IT Outsourcing – Our Offer
We offer professional IT outsourcing for Bucharest based companies which want to stop having visibility to eventual issues which might came up at infrastructure and IT area, so that they can focus on the business
By signing an outsourcing agreement with us, you will lower the IT related costs and gain full control and visibility over the system. We will be pleased by the high availability and quality of the services we offer. The experience, certifications and expertise of our personnel will ensure a high standard IT services.
By outsourcing the IT area, you will benefit of help-desk, IT maintenance, consultancy and repairs, web hosting and promoting. All these services are included in a unique offer, fully personalized and adapted to your needs.
The prices of IT outsourcing start from 30 EUR and can be customized accordingly to your needs.
How can you outsource your IT services
It is quite easy! Just get in touch with us by using one of the communication means existing on our site and you get in contact by one of our aiFIX consultants, who will be able to provide you with an offer based on your needs and demands.
STRUCTURED CABLINGOptimal positioning of racks
STRUCTURED CABLINGStructured cabling is governed by a set of standards
STRUCTURED CABLINGEach outlet is then patched into a network switch
Structured cabling is governed by a set of standards that specify the wiring for data and voice communications inside of data centers, offices and apartment buildings. These standards define how to lay the cabling in various topologies in order to meet the needs of the customer, typically using a central patch panel (which is normally 19 inch rack-mounted), from where each modular connection can be used as needed. Each outlet is then patched into a network switch (normally also rack-mounted) for network use or into an IP or PBX (private branch exchange) telephone system patch panel.
Structured cabling may come as a result of a new wire installation, upgrading the existing one or relocation of ecquipment.
The wiring can be done only after the customer site has been seen and evaluated so that the following criteria can be met:
- Review of the construction and building architecture (ventilation, electric and water installation)
- Workspace planning
- Optimal positioning of racks
After the analysis of the space has been done, aiFIX consultants will create a list with necessary apparatus needed to link the workspace to technical space and they will plan the optimal route of the cables.
The next steps are the final review by the client and validation of the proposal followed by the wiring implementation.
Network cabling standards are used internationally and are published by ISO/IEC, CENELEC and the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA). Building Industry Consulting Service International is a recognised independent trainer of structured cabling installers with manufacturer independent design and installation best practice documents, it also plays a major role along with industry leaders in developing and designing the US standards:
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.0, Generic Telecommunications Cabling for Customer Premises, 2009
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.1, Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard, 2009
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunication Cabling and Components Standard, published 2009
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.3, Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standard, published 2008, plus errata issued in October, 2008.
- TIA-569-B (2004; Amd 1 2009) Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A-2002, Administration Standard for Commercial Telecommunications Infrastructure.
Structured cabling is also using the below subsystems:
Structured cabling falls into six subsystems:
- Entrance Facilities is the point where the telephone company network ends and connects with the on-premises wiring at the customer premises.
- Equipment Rooms house equipment and wiring consolidation points that serve the users inside the building or campus.
- Backbone Cabling connects between the equipment/telecommunications rooms, so named because the rooms are typically on different floors.
- Horizontal Cabling wiring can be IW (inside wiring) or Plenum Cabling and connects telecommunications rooms to individual outlets or work areas on the floor, usually through the wire ways, conduits or ceiling spaces of each floor.
- Telecommunications Rooms or Telecommunications Enclosure connects between the backbone cabling and horizontal cabling.
- Work-Area Components connect end-user equipment to outlets of the horizontal cabling system.
aiFIX pricelists are dependent on the complexity of the implementation and take into consideration the customers’ needs, network flexibility and reliability, implementation time and the products.
For a pricing offer, you can contact us here.