SOFTWARE AS A SERVICELow cost maintenance and data security
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICELow cost for customization
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICESimple IT environment
Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which the hosting is ensured by the provider, while the customer is using it by the application’s specific interface.
The access to the application is done by purchasing a monthly or yearly pass. SaaS represents the future by its guaranteed high feasibility within a controlled hosting environment and eliminating the risk of being affected by the local server technical issues.
Some advantages of using SaaS:
- The focus is set on competitive advantages and not on complex architecture
- Reduced pricing due to:
- Simple IT environment
- Low cost for initial setup
- Low cost for customization
- Low cost maintenance and data security
- Security with BVB integration, backup and disaster recovery
- High rate response time
- Time-to-value acceleration through fast implementation
- Automatic updates